This kit provides adapter boards that enable the Flyswatter to interface with the BeagleBoard's
JTAG and RS-232 headers. This adapter works with the following boards:
- BeagleBoard (original B/C versions)
- JTAG Adapter Board - This board plugs into the Flyswatter's 14-pin ARM JTAG connector and converts the pins to a 14-pin header that is compatible with the BeagleBoard's 14-pin JTAG interface (TI Interface). The Adapter board uses the 14-pin JTAG cable that comes with the Flyswatter.
- RS-232 Adapter Board - This board plugs into the Flyswatter's RS-232 connector and converts the serial port pins into a 10-pin header that is compatible with the BeagleBoard's 10-pin RS-232 interface.
- 10-pin Ribbon Cable - This cable is used to connect to the BeagleBoard's 10-pin RS-232 interface to the Flyswatter. Cable length = 8 inches.
- Open hardware – complete schematics provided
- Package Includes: JTAG adapter board, RS-232 adapter board, 10-pin RS-232 ribbon cable
Note: The BeagleBoard Adapter Kit only works with the Flyswatter. If you want a BeagleBoard JTAG kit for the Flyswatter2, use the ARM20TI14 JTAG adapter instead.
OpenOCD version 0.4 now fully supports the BeagleBoard, BeagleBoard-xM, and the PandaBoard.